[Kolab-devel] [issue69] when adding a user on the server webinterface we get the last registered user edited

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Apr 21 11:33:16 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

create user on the server webinterface - empty fields should be edited for the
creation of a new user, instead of that the last created user is edited.

Notice that if you overwrite the fields with the new user data and then submit
the new user is created .

assignedto: steffen
messages: 167
nosy: michel, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
superseder: Users / modify link to the last account registered (server)
title: when adding a user on the server webinterface we get the last registered user edited
topic: proko2, server, web admin