[Kolab-devel] [issue57] Sync seems to stop if I don't have correct rights

Tobias Larsson kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 16 10:01:27 CEST 2004

New submission from Tobias Larsson <tobias at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

Actions:
* Client1 gives Client2 append rights to a folder, and syncs
* Client2 syncs, deletes a message in the folder and syncs again
When the syncing process reach the point where it should delete the message,
there is an error message about not having enough rights to do so, which is
correct. I click OK, but the syncing does not continue. It stops, with a
progress message reading "Deleteing removed messages from server".

assignedto: david
messages: 119
nosy: david, tobias.larsson
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Sync seems to stop if I don't have correct rights
topic: kde client, proko2