[Kolab-devel] [issue38] IMAPd Case sensitivity

Nathan Toone nathan at toonetown.com
Tue Apr 13 19:18:55 CEST 2004

With respect to this - I found a page online (I can't find it right now....)
that mentioned that IMAPd *used* to be case insensitive, but that they made
it case sensitive again.  There apparently is some kind of patch out there
that you can apply to revert it back to its old functionality.

On a related note:  There is an option in imapd.conf for "lmtp_downcase_rcpt",
which supposedly should downcase all recipients....however it doesn't appear
to be working with the IMAPd included in the Kolab distribution.

- -Nathan