[Kolab-devel] kolab web client and other kolab problems

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Sat Sep 20 19:05:52 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 21:59, Martin Konold wrote:

> > >This looks suspicious to me. Are you sure that no old processes are
> > > around?
> >
> > pretty much, i now even rebooted the machine, let it come up, didnt work as
>
> Please use netstat -ntplou and check 100% that all kolab process are stopped
> when issuing

i did this, and no, no processes around anymore

> I have the impression that some ports are blocked by some applications still
> running.

mm..well, with the normal kde client i get this:

kmail: checking mail, server busy
kmail: processing next mail check, server busy
kmail: makeConnection said Connecting, waiting for signal.

what else can I check? It at least seems to be the same problem as with
the webclient ;-)

Maarten