[Kolab-devel] kolab web client and other kolab problems

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Thu Sep 18 21:50:18 CEST 2003

Am Thursday 18 September 2003 04:58 pm schrieb Maarten Stolte:

Hi,

> entered my username/password and clicked submit.
What is the exact username you are using?

m.stolte[at]datadevil.demon.nl

<snip>

>This looks suspicious to me. Are you sure that no old processes are around?

pretty much, i now even rebooted the machine, let it come up, didnt work as i wanted, tried to
stop the processes with a 'kolab stop', and again, same problems.

Then it occured to me to use the kolab in /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab , which seems to work
without errors, but the problem with the web frontend still exists.

One idea i had is that i might first have to log in to the account with the KDE kolab client, that
it might create things the web frontend was expecting, but I think thats guessing a bit too much ;-)

Any hints?

Maarten