[Kolab-devel] Kolab Horde/IMP change password, forward, vacation

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 8 15:03:50 CEST 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 11:39, Lorenzo Musizza wrote:
> first of all I must congratulate the Kolab team for the nice Kolab
> server, keep up the good work.

Thanks.

> I needed the change password, forward and vacation features to be
> accessed from the IMP interface, so I modified some php, and now I am
> able to do so.
> The code may be ugly since I'm a python, not a php programmer.
> Just wondering if someone is interested, I will be happy to share my
> files.

Naturally it is always a good idea to publish this,
you never know when somebody is looking for something
like this, even when the coding is not perfect. (Who's is?)
Best would be to place that at your control somewhere and publish the link.
If the changes are short, send diff as attachements to this list.