[Kolab-devel] Kolab Horde/IMP change password, forward, vacation

Lorenzo Musizza lorenzo.musizza at 1000asa.com
Sun Sep 7 11:39:09 CEST 2003

Hi,
first of all I must congratulate the Kolab team for the nice Kolab
server, keep up the good work.
I needed the change password, forward and vacation features to be
accessed from the IMP interface, so I modified some php, and now I am
able to do so.
The code may be ugly since I'm a python, not a php programmer.
Just wondering if someone is interested, I will be happy to share my
files.

Regards,
Lorenzo Musizza
--
"The price of freedom is responsibility, but it's a bargain, because freedom is priceless." - Hugh Downs. Learn to live freely, learn GNU/Linux! :-)
Lorenzo Musizza - RedHat Linux Certified Engineer (RHCE)