[Kolab-devel] Horde/imp sent-mail, drafts, trash folders

cle_kolab at gmx.net cle_kolab at gmx.net
Thu Sep 4 18:28:51 CEST 2003

I have set up horde with Kolab.
The Problem is that i cannot access the folders sent-mail, drafts, trash

when I try to save a messages as draft I get the error message:
The folder "drafts" was not created. This is what the server said:
<i>Permission denied</i>
same with trash when i set the use trash =1
sent messages are not stored -- No Error messages

// should we move messages to a trash folder instead of just marking
// them as deleted?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['use_trash'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder
instead of marking them as deleted?")
);

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'sent-mail',
// For Exchange server uncomment the line below and delete the line above
//    'value' => 'Sent Items',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
//    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// trash folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's
// specific to IMP.
$_prefs['trashselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// trash folder
$_prefs['trash_folder'] = array(
// for Exchange, uncomment the entry below and remove the default value
entry
//    'value' => 'Deleted Items',
    'value' => 'trash',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// drafts folder
$_prefs['drafts_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'drafts',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

I exerimented a bit with
value ='INBOX\darfts' or INBOX.drafts
but with no results :((((((

I googled for this but with no results I found some question about this but
no Answers :(
Any hints?