[Kolab-devel] Kolab Web Client - Artists/Assistance needed

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Tue Sep 2 13:38:08 CEST 2003

Hi all,

This is a general shoutout to find out if anyone would be interested in
customizing the Horde project as found in the Kolab CVS to have a Kolab/KDE
look and feel? The Kolab Admin interface has a very nice look and feel, so
something like that would be great.

If you feel you are up the task, patches/files can be sent to me for integration
into CVS.

Our focus areas for the web client will now be, for those interested to help:
- Stabilizing the Kolab drivers
- Backporting Horde CVS functionality into Horde Stable, for example:
	- Free/Busy time checking
	- MIME Type recognition in the inbox (for meeting request, etc)
- Extending Horde in key areas:
	- The Kronolith (Calendar) Events in Horde are not Free/Busy or Attendee
	aware.

Of course we are not Horde experts, so any help/insight would be appreciated.
(Maybe someone could forward this to the correct Horde lists?)

As always, please discuss this on the kolab-devel list :-)

Kind regards,
--
Stephan