[Kolab-devel] Kolab Support for the Toltec Connector

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Wed Oct 29 21:01:07 CET 2003

Hi,

We are about to start adding support for the Kolab formats to our connector.

Bernhard suggested that we have the following discussion on this list as more people might be interested.

We need the following information regarding Kolab clients:

1) How does the other Kolab clients handle name mangling of the mailbox names on the IMAP4 server when special characters are used?
2) What is the format of the hidden synchronization message in the folders?
3) What is the format of the "groupware" messages?
4) The directory structure used by the other Kolab clients?
5) What is the benchmark application I must use when testing conformity between clients? (Kmail or Horde)

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557