[Kolab-devel] Kolab WebClient RC1 release

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Oct 6 12:13:55 CEST 2003

Zitat von Stuart Bingë <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>:

> Hello all,
>
> We've just released a new version of the Kolab Webclient. If you
> consider our previous releases as being beta quality, then this release
> can be considered Release Candidate 1. I won't say all, but about 90%+
> of the functionality is in - this is where you guys come in. We need as
> much testing & feedback as possible on this so that we can move quickly
> towards a stable `final' release.
>
> NOTE: This release is based on a CVS snapshot (from around mid-august)
> of the Horde code, so there may be some issues with that as well as with
> the horde/kolab 'glue' code. In either event, post any issues to the
> kolab-devel list so that we can try to resolve them as quickly as
> possible.

Great news!

But I still would appreciate it if you instead would work directly on the
Horde code so that we could integrate your Kolab drivers into our codebase
and to save you some hassle when updating to newer Horde versions.

I see not much use of forking the Horde code and maintaining it seperately.
As you said it's based on a snapshot that may contain bugs that have been
fixed since.

Jan.