[Kolab-devel] Syncml

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Oct 6 11:43:06 CEST 2003

Hi Jonathan,

That sounds excellent!

I would recommend you read the Technical doc in the documentation page of Kolab
to get an insight on how the KDE Kolab client works with with a IMAP backend.

We use Horde for our webmail client. I suggest you join the devel list if you want to
discuss any strategies/etc. for your work. We are also available for any technical
questions you might have. Stuart was the development lead at Code Fusion for the
web client, so I am sure he will be able to answer some of your questions, or you
could look at the web-client code (also PHP)

I suggest you discuss your plans/stategies on the list so that you are assured that
your work will integrate in the best possible way with Kolab. now and future releases.

Good luck and stay in touch! SyncML support for Kolab would be great!

Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.
Tel: +27 11 391 1412
Mobile: +27 83 294 1876