[Kroupware] Re: [Kolab-devel] spanish question:

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Oct 4 15:51:26 CEST 2003

Am Wednesday 01 October 2003 09:12 pm schrieb ceduardo:

Hi Ceduardo,

> I have a RH 9 Linux server, with kolab in it.

We have success reports on this platform.

> I've created user accounts but with no authentication

Authentification is mandatory.

> i've entered in cyrus imapd and it says (casillas?) blocks(?) dont exist
> ¿Kolab has not made it yet?
> ¿how i can make it without the web interface?

Please provide more detailed information. Did the bootstrap/install work
without errors? Did you successfully start all the services of Kolab?

Please provide the output of netstat -ntplou.

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de