[Kolab-devel] [issue7] umlauts in participant realname confuses outlook

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 28 20:13:10 CET 2003

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

To reproduce with kmail and outlook 2000 on a german NT4 with bynari connector:

1. Create a new appointment
2. invite at least one outlook user
3. invite somebody else with umlauts in the realname
   (can be faked, I used Bärnhard Härzog with my normal email address)
4. Click ok to send requests to the participants.

The oulook client will not recognize the mail as a request.

Umlauts in the description are OK, btw.
If all participants have only ascii characters in the real name it works with my
test setup.

messages: 11
nosy: bh
status: unread
title: umlauts in participant realname confuses outlook