[Kolab-devel] Usefull "get" script

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Tue May 27 15:36:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

in your list, you have a few things I didnt find in the Qim, and which I
would like to know whether they are really needed now..:
----
for prog in make patch binutils gcc procmail zlib expat readline
libiconv \
        perl perl-ldap perl-openpkg perl-ds perl-time perl-xml perl-term
perl-crypto \
        perl-conv openssl perl-ssl perl-sys perl-util perl-mail perl-net
\
        perl-www m4 bison flex pcre fsl gdbm db mm ncurses sed imap
gettext \
        apache db imapd openldap postfix proftpd sasl; do
--------

my question is about the libiconv and sed packages, they aren't listed
on the Qim instructions, which I know aren't up to date, but still...
(http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/doc/QIM?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup)

Maarten