AW: AW: [Kolab-devel] Turba kolab driver

Mon May 26 20:03:17 CEST 2003

Actually, i'm not sure how i'm getting my imap connection. the kolab
server is not the server horde runs on.
i'm always using the latest horde cvs (did last checkout 3 days ago i
think)

regards, jens

btw, i am using outlook/bynari - and german folders (i.e. not Contacts,
but Kontakte) - so as soon as i get the connection working, i might help
you with it.