AW: [Kolab-devel] Turba kolab driver

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Mon May 26 18:43:04 CEST 2003

Haven't looked at it but I have a quick question:  how are you getting
your IMAP connection?

Since this will be needed by ALL the work we do, I've already spoken to
some guys over @ Horde and we agree that the way to go is to add a
method called getStream() to the IMP library, so that we may use the
same IMAP stream as is being used for e-mail.

Are you doing something similar?

Check out the HEAD branch of Turba, it already has a lot of the
functionality we're going to need.

I'm downloading the snapshots from last night, and I'll do a full
checkout of their CVS stuff this evening so I can finally get down to
coding the kronolith stuff (I've already spent some time thinking it
through, and I'm pretty sure of what I think should be the starting
point).

Best