[Kolab-devel] Legacy mode broken?

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Wed May 21 17:20:09 CEST 2003

Hello all...

I'm trying to get legacy mode working with Kolab RC1 so I can do some
development on the Horde/Kolab calendaring integration, but I can't get
either Outlook or Evolution working with it.

First off, there's no mention of what URL to point them to for
retrieving free/busy information, or what URL to point them to for
posting it.

So my question is: if I needed to create a few calendar entries, shared
folder entries, etc, for testing purposes, what tool could I use to
build them?

I'm compiling the Kroupware client right now, and it should be done soon
- but I have a strong feeling that (at least for now) the web stuff I'll
be writing will have to go through Legacy mode, and thus I would still
need a hand in getting this up and running.

The rest of Kolab seems to work fine, just the legacy mode stuff.
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *