[Kolab-devel] Kolab & Horde

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Sun May 18 03:15:23 CEST 2003

FINALLY!!!

I have time!  ;)

Has anyone done any work here?  I'm curious to know where you all are,
so we can coordinate efforts and double-check each other.

I'll be starting with Calendaring functionality, which seems simple
enough.  Notes (through Horde.Mnemo) and TaskLists (through Horde.Nag)
would be next.

Finally, mail (Horde.IMP) - so that special folders are given special
treatment (i.e., ignore Calendar, TaskList, notes, etc.).

I won't even think about lookup of F/B for other users yet - first I
want to see how well it works for a single user.

Shared resources would be last, as there's no app in the horde framework
that could fill this nicely (at least that I've conceived in the very
few minutes of thought I've devoted to it).

Let's keep in touch and see if we can have an "alpha" by next weekend
(at least that's my goal).

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *