[Kolab-devel] List setup, reply-to header?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu May 15 12:33:16 CEST 2003

Just for information Martin requested that we
mangle the Reply-To header to point to the list.

Usually I don't activate this for lists, because
I consider Replay-To mangeling harmful.
Can someone from the non kroupware-project people
give me an opinion on it. If the majority wants it
of course I'll activate it.

Next issuse: Do we want the [Kolab-devel] prefix?
I usually don't, because the software I use
identifies list by the List-ID: header thus
the prefix only wastes space and sometimes
messes stuff up with replies.
Again give me some opinions otherwise I'll remove the
prefix.

Bernhard