[Kolab-devel] Horde configuration

Martin Konold martin at max.kde.org
Tue Jun 17 21:57:23 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 17. Juni 2003 23:39 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi Stephan,

> I agree that we dont want too many dependencies, but I'm unclear of your
> proposed resolution. I'll happily tweak the changes to create as few
> dependencies as possible.

The basic idea is to get something along

a simple
Include  /file /kolab/etc/kolab/httpd.optional i in
/kolab/etc/kolab/httpd.conf.template.

In  /file /kolab/etc/kolab/httpd.optional we then put the Include statement
for the horde stuff.

This avoids to clutter up httpd.conf with stuff which is optional and
potentially breaks apache if not configured correctly.

Do you get my point?

Yours,
--- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de