[Kolab-devel] Horde configuration

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Tue Jun 17 16:49:27 CEST 2003

The saga continues :-D

apache.conf is configured by the template files in /kolab/etc/kolab/
in other words: to get apache to work with horde you need to fix that.
The http.conf.template file in CVS already contain the necesarry changes.

Horde configuration is quite tedious, so directly after creating the .spec files
I didn't feel like tweaking all the .php files in CVS to acceptable defaults. I was lazy :-)

-Stephan