[Kolab-devel] Horde Integration CVS updates

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Wed Jun 4 13:55:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have commited the changes as there were no objections and it shouldn't really
affect the project.

To integrate Horde is just a matter of extracting the Horde packages in the right
folders and configuring them.

Horde integrators: please let me know if this is behaving as expected.

Next step: Horde .spec files and sources for IMP,etc. integration.

Regards,
Stephan