[Kolab-devel] Kolab, Horde Beta running

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Tue Jun 3 08:00:29 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 23:43, Martin Konold wrote:
> What about offering the file via http or ftp instead of sending it?

Gladly!  Except I didn't have a place to place it public until about an
hour ago.  Plus I was watching Enemy at the Gates.... :)

http://nomadic.dyndns.org/~diego/horde/horde-cvs.tar.bz2

It's about 4.5MB - it's a borrower so please don't abuse it.  :)

Once you download it, it should be fairly easy to set up: just find any
instances of the word "rivera" or "rivera.priv" and you should be able
to configure all the servers/services used by horde.  I recall
"localhost" being used in different spots to spec servers, so you might
try changing that as well just to be sure.

You also need pear-1.1 which is available from the Horde site.

You need to create the mysql database as well - mine's created under
"horde_cvs", so you can seek that string as well and you'll find the DB
definitions.

The modules I've downloaded (and have active) are the easiest ones to
write drivers for (that I thought of).

There are other modules for filter setup (ingo, I think), and other
interesting trinkets that we might be well-advised to pick up on, but I
see those as a second stage since they're more complex.

Best

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *