[Kolab-devel] Kolab, Horde Beta running

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Tue Jun 3 04:55:30 CEST 2003

Hello all!

I had to delay my work on this stuff until today in order to preserve my
masculinity.  My gf threatened to cut "them" off if I didn't go visit
her parents with her...about as pleasant as pulling teeth...from
me...without anesthesia...

Ok...back to business:

I got the CVS horde stuff working.  I can provide a big tar.bz2 file for
those who would like it (all CVS control directories included, plus a
neat little "cvs update" script that facilitates work).

With this in hand I can now focus 100% in the kolab driver for
kronolith, and I'm sure it will facilitate work for everyone else
involved too.  It will also make it easier for our changes to be
admitted into the Horde CVS tree.

I must say I'm VERY impressed with where they're taking this.  Granted,
the tarfile I'm prepping has some stuff disabled (to clean up the
display), but you can re-enable it easily enough in the
horde/config/registry.php file.  Just diff it with the .dist file and
you'll see what you need to "fix" to get the whole shebang.

Anyway, I'll send the file to those who ask for it or instructions.

Best...and now, to watch Enemy @ The Gates.... ;)

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *