[Kolab-devel] (no subject)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jul 27 16:33:24 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 16:32 schrieb Jan Schneider:

Hi,

> > With verification I mean that you verify that the startup script works
> > and
> > looks exactly like described in the QIM.
>
> It looks like in the QIM and executing it doesn't produce any errors, but
> doesn't do anything yet of course. Or *should* it do something after the
> OpenPKG boostrapping?

No really.

But I recommend that you stop all kolab services via /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab
stop.

Then you positivly verify that _all_ kolab services are indeed stopped. Are
you 100% sure that you have not another apache, ldap,.... running?

On Linux 'netstat -ntplou' is helpful for this.

Then you execute '/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b'

Lastly execute '/kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start'.

All scripts must be executed as user root.

Please watch out for errors when executing the scripts.
--
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de