[Kolab-devel] Password change problem

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Dec 1 13:21:03 CET 2003

Hi Dan,

Are you sure? I have just reset my own password through the web interface and it
worked.

Remember that the password we use is the userPassword attribute in LDAP.
Also, the name of the mailbox is the full e-mail address (s.buys at codefusion.co.za)

This means that the username alone gives enough information for the passwords
to be read and set properly.

Kind regards,
Stephan Buys