[Kolab-devel] Information

Lea Anthony stonekeeper at stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 20:17:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just joined the list so if any of this has been answered before please
forgive me.

I've been asked to sort out the network/hardware/software of an estate agency
company. They currently run different versions of windows for client machines
and use fox pro software for their property sales needs. The owner wished to
dump microsoft so I've been looking at alternatives. He wants a groupware
solution and part of that is cross-site communication. He will also require a
new property sales solution integrated with this groupware.

So my questions are as follows:

1. Does Kolab have cross-site facilities?
2. How easy is it to connect to the server from a piece of software and say,
"add a task" or "add a meeting" for a user? IE how easy is it to interact
with the data in the server?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Regards.