[Kolab-devel] hello, how can I help?

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Fri Aug 15 08:13:07 CEST 2003

Hi Mike,

That's great. I will leave it to Bernhard to come back with a more official
answer. Have you familiarised yourself with Kolab yet? I recommend
checking out the technical docs on http://kolab.kde.org

FYI - it is holiday season in Europe as far as I know, so the list is a bit
quiet. I know Martin Konold, the maintainer of the server software is on
holiday.

Regards,
Stephan

--