[Kolab-devel] Silly question regarding multiple-domains

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 6 18:18:30 CEST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 6. August 2003 17:48 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi,

> Could someone maybe enlighten me what exactly is meant with multiple-domain
> support? (As per the request on the user list)

Very short answer: (I am in a hurry)

Support multiple domains (email domains like companya.com, companyb.com and
foo.org) with a single server so that administration is seperated and
collaboration features still work.

> And how Kolab does _not_ support this at the moment?

Every component needs to be touched except that our UIDs are already globally
unique.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de