[Kolab-devel] My Toto list.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 1 15:33:34 CEST 2003

Items on my todo lists are

     - bring more clearness to our mailinglist structure

     -  propose a development section on kolab
     -  propose how to continue the kolab pages
         and decisions on where to put more information coming.

     - document new mailinglist on the kolab web

	Note: During the last month quite some people offered help
	with the webpages.
	It is possible to help with the Kolab webpages now.

     - Put pdf and html variants of the (slightly outdated) client docs
	online.

    -  Upgrade our core bugtracking technology
	 (roundup) to the latest version

    -  Set up an even more "public" bugtracker for the server.

    -  Bring out our internal wishlist for further Kolab development
        to join with Stephan's roadmap efforts.

I've no fixed priorities on this stuff,
this is to give you a chance to comment.