[Kolab-announce] My apologies

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Mar 14 13:44:51 CET 2017

Hi there,

it seemed for a moment the lists had disappeared from the face of the
Earth were it not for the fact they were still around ... almost like at
the edge of an event horizon if you will...

This has basically been my mistake. A stupid one at that, since I had
forgotten to update the MX records related to the lists, needed to go
along with a vast number of changes in Kolab Systems' infrastructure.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Print this email and show it to me next time we meet, and I'll treat it
as a voucher for a beer, and we can have some laughs.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Solutions Architect, Kolab Systems AG

e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
m: +41 79 951 9003
w: https://kolabsystems.com

pgp: 9342 BF08