[Kolab-announce] Kolab.org 3.3 Release Adds Tags, Notes and Dozens of Other New Features

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Aug 20 12:30:31 CEST 2014

Dear all,

After extensive beta testing, I am very proud that we can announce the
immediate availability of Kolab.org 3.3 today. This release is the one with
the most new features of all time and we are very excited about it!

The impressive list of new features reads: Email Tags, Notes, Cross-Folder-
Search, Birthday Calendar, Out-of-Office and Delegation Settings, New
Resources and Folder Management, Calendar Quickviews and various improvements
to the Kolab Web Admin as well as to overall Accessibility.

On top of that, there is many little small new things all over the place that
I leave for you to explore.

A detailed run-down of all features as well as two video screencasts can be
found in the extensive release announcement

    https://kolab.org/news/2014/08/20/kolab.org-3.3-release-adds-tags-notes-and-dozens-other-new-features

Thanks to extensive testing, issue reporting and fixing by the community this
release is both on time and on par. We would like to especially thank the
following people for their outstanding contributions: Daniel Hoffend, Aeneas
Jaißle and Timotheus Pokorra.

Happy Upgrading and Exploring!

Kind Regards,
Torsten