[Kolab-announce] IRC Meeting - Friday, March 30th, 14:00 UTC

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 28 12:01:04 CEST 2012

Hi there,

This is an open invitation to another Kolab 3.0 Development & Release
IRC meeting, on IRC channel #kolab on the FreeNode network.

The meeting will be held at 14:00 UTC, 15:00 BST or 16:00 CEST on
Friday, March 30th.

With under two more months to go in the run-up to a Kolab 3.0 release,
this time, the meeting will focus on progress reports from the features
discussed in our previous meeting[1], including;

* libkolabxml
* Upgrade/Migration script / utilities
* Hosted Kolab
* Free/Busy
* Delegation
* Resource Management
* Tasks (in Roundcube Webmail)
* Notes (in Roundcube Webmail)
* Journal (in Roundcube Webmail)
* Akonadi Configuration
* Document Display

Progress reports and an estimate completion date for an alpha release
are expected from each individual feature owner.

Furthermore, if people interested in contributing to any of the
following items, I'll be available (and hopefully others will stick
around) to address;

* Documentation,
* Packaging,
* Testing