[Kolab-announce] Kolab Server 2.2.2 Final Release

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri May 15 15:42:02 CEST 2009

Hi!

I just uploaded the final release of Kolab Server 2.2.2, which
contains 12 enhancements and fixes compared to the previous release.

ClamAV was updated to the current release to fix some security issues,
the web client received some enhancements in the dynamic interface and
the mail and invitation handling received some important fixes.

Upgrading from 2.2.1 should be straightforward, if you follow the
upgrade instructions in 1st.README.

Documentation and OpenPKG packages are available from
http://files.kolab.org/server/release/kolab-server-2.2.2/
as shown on http://kolab.org/download.html and from the mirrors
listed on http://kolab.org/mirrors.html

http://files.kolab.org/RSYNC.txt explains how to get (or mirror)
the files via rsync.

All files updated since 2.2.1 are available in the directory
server/development-2.2/20090515-since-20090407/

You can check the integrity of the downloaded files with:

$ gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 5816791A
  or import the key from https://www.intevation.de/~thomas/gpg_pub_key.asc
  (the same key that I used to sign this email)
$ gpg --verify SHA1SUMS.sig
$ sha1sum -c SHA1SUMS

Binary packages for Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 (etch/oldstable) on x86
platforms can be found in the ix86-debian4.0 directory next to the
sources.

For the first time we provide binary packages for Debian GNU/Linux 5.0
(lenny/stable) on x86 platforms, too, which can be found in the
ix86-debian5.0 directory.

For install instructions and more information about this release, look at
http://files.kolab.org/server/release/kolab-server-2.2.2/sources/1st.README and
http://files.kolab.org/server/release/kolab-server-2.2.2/sources/release-notes.txt

Please report any problems you encounter in our issue tracker:
https://issues.kolab.org/

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998